- ROPS supplied with unit.
- Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in the industry.
- Fabricated double reinforced deck.
- Fabricated one piece chassis.
- Extra leading edge deck reinforcement.
- Kawasaki V Twin FX691V engine.
- 18.9 L fuel capacity.
- Twin Hydro Gear ZT3400 integrated serviceable commercial duty hydro’s.
- Commercial duty sealed deck spindles.
- SmoothTrak™ steering, with patented automatic park brake system.
- Simplest maintenance in the industry.
- 23″ Drive and 13″ caster tyres.
- 14.5 km p/h forward ground speed.
- Custom premium bolstered internal suspension seats with operator isolation.
- Standard hour meter.
- Fuel gauge.
- 54″ cut side-discharge deck with mulch kit option.
- Beautiful quality of cut. Your lawn will be the envy of the neighbourhood.
- Removable floor pan for ease of maintenance
- Magnetic pin for setting cut height
- Tool-less removable pulley covers
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
4 Year Domestic Warranty
4 Year Commercial Warranty
22.0 hp (16.4kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
Unleaded fuel – maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
Dual hydrostatic. Commercial-duty Hydro-Gear ZT3400
Ground Speed – Forward
Infinitely variable 0-14.5 km p/h
Ground Speed – Reverse
0-8 km p/h
In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Internal transmission mechanical brake. When steering levers are placed in neutral position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged
13 x 6.50 – 6, smooth tread
Tyres – Drive
23 x 11 – 10, turf tread
High-back seat with full mechanical suspension and flip up seat pan
Full mechanical suspension
1399.54 mm w/discharge chute up.
Side-Discharge: 54″ cut. Free-floating deck using three blades with centre blade to the front. Deck is suspended at the corners. Includes 3 deck-mounted rollers to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
54” (1348 mm) cut side discharge
Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
10 ga, 3.5 mm welded steel with 11 ga, 3 mm double welded onto spindle mount areas. Solid 25.4 mm x 9.5 mm steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Commercial style box-section reinforced front edge.
Magnetic Pin for setting cut height. Height adjustment in .25” increments from 1.5” to 4.5” (3.81 cm to 11.4 cm, .6 cm increments)
(3) Heavy-duty, heat treated, steel blades. 18.50″ x 2.2″ x .20″
Blade Tip Speed
High density, rubberised.