- ROPS – Folding, supplied with unit.
- I3M Suspension Seat.
- 60″ Cut side discharge VX4 Clean-Cut deep deck technology.
- Fabricated one piece chassis.
- Kawasaki premium commercial duty V Twin FX850V engine.
- 45.4 L fuel capacity.
- Drive System – industrial grade pumps and motors.
- 21cc HydroGear PY pumps and Parker TG310 wheel motors.
- Fan forced hydro oil cooler.
- 24″ Drive and 13″ pneumatic caster tyres.
- 0-22.5 kph to get the job done fast.
- SmoothTrak steering – responsive precise control.
- Very high blade tip speed for beautiful cut – 18,630 fpm.
- Commercial duty, sealed deck spindles.
- Standard hour meter.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
5 Year / 500 Hour Domestic Warranty
3 Year / No Hour Limit Commercial Warranty
No Hire/Rental Warranty
27.0 hp (20.1kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
Standard foldable ROPS with seat belt. Operator presence system connected to seat, deck clutch and park brake switches. Stabiliser wheels at rear of lawn mower. Discharge chute deflector.
Unleaded fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
Dual hydrostatic. Individual pumps power two direct-drive wheel motors.
Ground Speed – Forward
Infinitely variable 0-22.5 km p/h
Ground Speed – Reverse
0-12.1 km p/h
In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Automotive-style drum brakes. When steering levers are placed in neutral position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged.
13 x 6.5 – 6, smooth tread
Tyres – Drive
26 x 12 – 12, 6 ply turf tread.
I3M Suspension Seat
Standard foldable ROPS with seatbelt.
54.00″ (1370 mm) With ROPS folded down / 71.5″ (1816 mm) With ROPS up.
1676 mm w/discharge chute up.
Side-Discharge: 60″ cut VX4. Free-floating deck using three blades with centre blade to the front. Mower deck is suspended at the corners. Includes three standard deck-mounted rollers to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
60″ cut Side Discharge
Raise and lower deck from the driver’s seat with a simple foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, transport position. Change cutting heights, climbing curbs and trailer more easily.
Welded steel 11 ga. + 11 ga. + 7 ga. 3mm x 3 mm x 4.6mm. Solid 38 mm x 9.5 mm steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Commercial-style box-section reinforced front edge. Reinforcements 11 ga. doubler + 7 ga. tripler 3mm x 4.6 mm steel welded onto spindle mount areas
Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in 1/4″ increments from 1.0″ to 5.5″ (25.4 mm to 139.7 mm, 6 mm increments)
(3) Heavy-duty blades 20.5″ x 3.00″ x .25″
Blade Tip Speed
High density, rubberised.
Hydro-Gear PY 21 cc pumps and Parker TG310 wheel motors