- Commercial grade 10ga. welded steel deck w’ leading edge deck reinforcement w’ Commercial duty sealed deck spindles.
- Fabricated one piece chassis. Not bolt together! Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in class.
- Kawasaki commercial grade FT Series V-Twin FT691V engine with Vortical™ Air- Filtration system
- SmoothTrak™ steering with a patented automatic park brake system.
- Premium Twin Hydro Gear ZT3200 integrated serviceable commercial duty hydro’s.
- Superior Highback seat with suspension and EVC cushion to take pressure off your tailbone.
- Bigger Drive Tyres than previous model – 23″ BigBite™ drive tyres and 13″ caster tyres.
- 12.9 km p/h forward ground speed.
- Beautiful quality of cut. Your lawn will be the envy of the neighbourhood.
- Flip up floor pan and removeable seat pan plus Tool-less removable pulley covers for easy maintenance.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
4 Year or 750 hour Domestic Warranty
4 Year or 750 hour Commercial Warranty
*NEW* Commercial Grade Kawasaki FT691V
22hp (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
47cm x 3 Blades
Unleaded fuel – maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
Dual hydrostatic. Commercial-duty Hydro-Gear ZT3200
Ground Speed – Forward
Infinitely variable 0-12.9 km p/h
Ground Speed – Reverse
0-8 kph km p/h
In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Internal transmission mechanical brake. When steering levers are placed in neutral position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged
13 x 6.5 – 6, smooth tread
Tyres – Drive
Exclusive 23 x 11 – 10 BigBite™ tyre
High-back suspension seat w’ armrests and tail bone cushioning system
ROPS Fitted as Standard
Full mechanical suspension
124cm, extending to 175cm with ROPS up
140cm (with discharge chute raised)
Side-Discharge: 54″ cut. Free-floating deck using three blades with centre blade to the front. Deck is suspended at the corners. Includes 3 deck-mounted rollers to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
54” (1371mm) cut side discharge
Foot-operated deck height adjustment in 6 mm increments from 38.1 mm to 114.3 mm.
10 ga, .135” (3.4 mm) welded steel with 11 ga, .120″ (3.0 mm) doubler welded onto spindle mount areas. Solid 11ga. steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Commercial-style box-section reinforced front edge.
Magnetic Pin for setting cut height
(3) Heavy-duty, heat treated, blades. 18.50″ x 2.50″ x .20″
Blade Tip Speed
High density, rubberised.
Hydro-Gear ZT3200, upgraded from previous model Fastrak
Kit – Mulch
Not Standard – Available Option
Not Standard – Accessory Available